Here are my answers to the request at "this" link:
- What book(s) made you a better writer? Writing True, The Art and Craft of Creative Nonfiction, by Sondra Perl and Mimi Schwartz.
- What book(s) made you cry? Wow, that's a tough one. Gotta go with Jodi Picoult's My Sister's Keeper and of course, Little Women (need I mention the author?).
- What book(s) made you laugh until you were in tears? All of Christopher Moore's books. Every stinkin' one of them.
- What book(s) made you feel like you could conquer the world? The Artists' Way by Julia Cameron.
- What book(s) have you read three times or more? None. Twice, yes, but three times, never.
- What book(s) kept you up all night reading? Back when I could read at night, it was Rosemary's Baby by Ira Levin and (blush) Jacqueline Susann's Valley of the Dolls.
- What book(s) do you want to read again? Nicole Galland's Fool's Tale.
- Any other recommendations? Women of the Silk by Gail Tsukiyama.